Christmas movies are fun – and they’re a part of our annual traditions. We have quite a few that we insist on seeing at least once a year (and several that get repeated!).
It would be hard to pick a favorite, or even rank our favorites. But here are a few of our favorite quotes, from Christmas movies (in no particular order) – can you name the movie?
- And why is the carpet all wet, Todd?
- You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!
- You can’t spell families without lies
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear
- Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see
- Attaboy, Clarence!
- Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.
- Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant.
- You serious, Clark?
- We’re your worst nightmare: Elves. With attitude.
- Okay, this is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back?
- That’s what Christmas is all about.
- I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite!
- That was fun – I like riding in cards!